CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 7 July 2008

NEWSFLASH: MUST-SEE STARPOINT ITEMS CHEAT!

First you go to ur apartment, then press ctrl + N then a new window is opened.
Then in this new window, log out of staroll.
Then go to the first window, then u go to the minishop, starpoint section, then u see that u can see all the rewards but not buy them.
Then go to the seccond window and log in .then go to the first one and u can buy

I don't KNOW if it works for non ss but it works for ss :]
JUST TRY IT!!!

2 comments:

The Global Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Global Girl said...

Hiya,
My Friend Tried This (Cause I'm Not An SS But She Is), But Not All Of It Works.
She Did The Two Windows Thing But Then I Couldn't Buy The Stuff. I Followed Every Instruction! It Comes Up With A Message Saying: This Item Is Not Available Or Something Like That.
Help Us Please!
Thanks!