CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 28 June 2008

I hate Stardoll (LITERALLY)



I hate the fact that Non Superstars can't look as good as us.
And I hate the fact that Stardoll ONLY put make up up for sale for SUPERSTARS!
IT's not fair! What's the difference? Make up is BANNED For Non SS!?
They are STOPPING non ss's having a piece of coolness a.k.a missing out on cool stuff to enhance your Medolls Look, because they can't afford superstar and they have starter money (The 25 stardollars you get) which they could've afforded at first IF THEY LET NON SS'S HAVE MAKE-UP!
I thought this was meant to be a friendly community.
Seriously this adds up to kind of sexist in a non opposite gender way if ya know what I mean.
God, Stardoll just goes way over the top sometimes. Atleast they could make some pieces of Make-Up available for non ss.

0 comments: