CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 29 June 2008

I love this: >

I love the Minimalism suites! Finally something that Stardoll can prove succesfully without being Haute Le Bombarded with complaints.
Those Kitsch Pink Cherry Sofas are so cute! One thing I adore is the combined collection of Stardolls Minishop. Especially the items you can equip to become your own shop entraeupeneur. Reasonable prices, but some prices are just Pfuit! And the cool new arrivals from Stardoll.

Gosh I hate those Stardoll High Waisted Trousers. Imgaine trampeding about in those and getting all smelly and sweaty while people wear cute floral dresses.
I love that Circle (Purple Kinda, And Silver) Dress! It's kinda retro, Ok for summer but I don't think I would wear, It looks like something I would wear to the Prom.

It so beats the new Re-released UglyBuys.

0 comments: