CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 30 June 2008

Not earning enough....Err, dough, Stardoll?

Ahem, aren't you earning enough money stardoll? I had just bought 800 Stardollars to refurbish my suite, when I did realise that my wall was feeling, plain. ACCORDING to my calcs, I had wanted to buy a wallfull of the Disco Brickwalls when it has just occured to me that I was to be paying, ehm, MORE THAN 90 SD TO COVER ONE WALL! STARDOLL, DOES IT NOT OCCUR TO YOU THAT YOU EARN MILLIONS A DAY FROM PEOPLE WHO WANT TO PAY FOR VIRTUAL STUFF? Ehm, YOUR virtual stuff. I betchya, every moment, alotta people from 19 million people on stardoll, are BUYING stardollars. You couldn't atleast lower the prices for brickwalls!? Considering how much we have to pay, for, ahem, BROADCASTS. And oh yeah, I forgot about the MEASLY LITTLE BUTTERCUP THAT ONLY SS CAN BUY! IT'S A BUTTERCUP AND NON SS'S CAN'T EVEN BUY THEM! So it's a ban on buttercups for Non superstars. Some of the things that non superstars can't buy are fair. But a buttercup. And the gifts. Gifts are meant to purchasable for Birthdays and other things, not optionable Stardoll!

And, Hell yeah, I'm a good debator.

0 comments: