CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 28 June 2008

Oh Boy, Oh Boy...


Stardoll have so sank to a new low.

I mean, THE HOTBUYS ARE RE-RELEASED.

Oh well, I guess the quote "Use and Re-Use" Apply to the fashion community, huh>?

My god.

More like UglyBuys.

What has gotten into Stardoll, seriously what's wrong with them, I'd be writing loadsa nice things, but boy have they gone below the belt.

Hair Dye? Dirty Grey and Scum Green? Lugh.


The green dress from DKNY. FROM DKNY. THEY ARE MEANT TO BE FASHIONABLE!
Ha! The tiara metallic headband thingamagic!? For the Star Awards Yeah! But day to day life!?


Er, No.


The pink top is really cute though!

The dies: More like dead A.K.A Out Of Fashion Dies.
The Grey and Yellow dress - I'd buy it, probably never wear it. Though you could spice it up a bit with accesories.



The usual horoscope necklace? Pfuit.

Doesn't it just make ya wanna upchuck!?

Opinion. I wouldn't wear any of it for jack but deff the pink top!

0 comments: