CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 30 June 2008

Why Don't You...

Why don't you get your own intern!?
They do come in handy y'know.
But for all human rights you must pay them, and treat them properly
(Recommended to all elites) especially if you have a StarDesigner, if y'don't pay them that'll be exploiting. I remember a week ago I was desiging DKNY Look-A-Likes to this posh snob, who apparently, hired me as a Designer. And I quit because she kept ordering me, plus she kept asking me to pay everytime I made a outfit she requested, she said she would pay me back but she never, so when it came to the day for me to hand these outfits half price to her over my StarBazaar, I kindly declined because I payed for em' made em' and I just said "I don't think so."

5 Reasons why Interns come in handy:

  1. You can kindly get Her/Him to hunt down people who are selling your favourite DKNY rare.
  2. He/She can take care of the snobs who are begging you for that dress or people who are being mean to you.
  3. Take care of any Account/Clothes deals you've made.
  4. Complete the tasks your supposed to do when your doing something else
  5. He/She can help you to do your make up and pick out a star dazzling outfit and can send messages to people on your list Via their guestbook if your meant to be mailing them with your reply to their question/Thingawhatever.

I remember hiring an intern. Good Days.

BE KIND TO THEM!

0 comments: